The biggest gathering of operational risk professionals
17th annual OpRisk North America 2015 hosted by Operational Risk & Regulation is the industry's leading conference gathering 300+ senior operational risk directors and regulators from across the globe. It is the most renowned and established event of the year and in 2015 it will be our biggest and best one yet. Book your place today!
***NEW stream on cyber security making this event even bigger and offering you more value***
For years, the main focus for operational risk department was compliance with the Basel capital rules. Now, for both operational risk teams and regulators the aim is more about business-aligned risk management and providing counsel in order to help management make informed and balanced decisions to mitigate risk. Operational risk managers must now be able to demonstrate to the regulator's satisfaction that operational risk management is playing a role in day-to-day business decision making and that is of value to the rest of the business.
2015 headline topics will include:
- Internal control against conduct risk
- Mitigate risk with predictive operational risk program
- Qualitative stress testing and effective CCAR process to meet supervisory demands
- Operational risk framework self-assessment
- Lessons from the front office - what does the first line of defence think of operational risk?
The 17th annual OpRisk North America will help you build a successful operational framework with a series of cutting edge topics covered by world class operational risk professionals. Attendees will benefit from the most comprehensive agenda to date with an unrivalled two day, four streamed agenda and premier networking opportunities. Delegates will learn how to effectively manage operational risk, mitigate risk, avoid losses and fines and add value to the business and much, much more!
2015 elite speaker line up will include:
- Penny Cagan, Managing Director, Operational Risk, JPMORGAN CHASE
- Charlie Beach, Head of Operational Risk, UBS
- Samantha C. Roberts, Director, Operational Risk Analytics, CAPITAL ONE
- Mircea Pigli, Vice President, Economic Capital and Risk-Adjusted Profitability Manager, FIFTH THIRD BANK
- Marco Migueis, Banking Supervision and Regulation - Quantitative Risk, FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD GOVERNORS
***Sponsorship opportunities available***
Get in front of the key decision-makers and purchasers. Sponsorship opportunities are available now for the 2015 conference. Contact Ian McGuinness on: