OpRisk North America 2016
March 14-17 2016 | New York Marriott Marquis
Global and US banking regulators plan to enforce a list of significant new regulations that will fundamentally alter how operational risk industry functions. These will include abandoning the decade old AMA models and implementing new capital modeling structures, introducing enhanced OCC heightened regulatory guidance and new Basel expectations for effective risk data aggregation. The year ahead also raises new concerns around cyber security with the expectation to identify business vulnerabilities of priority assets, set strategic planning for business continuity and reputational risk and establish common taxonomy between different business units.
OpRisk North America 2016 will aim to address the regulatory updates, guidance and practical application. This event will host two streams on cyber risk and prevention. It will also address at length the qualitative challenges to the business with discussions around how to get to grips with second line of defense, how to obtain a better and holistic view of the business and how to effectively add value to the business or enable business to bring value.
Amongst many other cutting edge topics, OpRisk North America will cover:
- Basel regulatory update
- Impact of new regulations on CCAR and stress testing
- How do you calculate operational risk capital in the post AMA world?
- How has operational risk transform as a function and what are the new practices?
- Operational risk at the center of boardroom attention, What are the expectations?
- How can you achieve a holistic view of the business?
- Getting to grips with the second line of defense
- Volker rule consult
- How to incentivize risk culture?
The latest news from Operational Risk & Regulation:
@OpRiskandRegTweets by @OpRiskandReg