OpRisk North America
March 13-16, New York Marriott Marquis
Risk.net's award-winning OpRisk North America is back for its 19th year! This industry must-attend conference gathers 550+ senior operational risk directors from leading tier 1 banks, buy-side firms and regulators from across the globe.
OpRisk North America's cutting-edge content is designed by the industry for the industry. Through months of in-depth research and steered with expert guidance from our renowned editorial team as well as our newly curated advisory board, the event will see industry heavyweights gather to delve into the most pressing issues facing the operational risk industry.
Registration for the conference is now open - register by December 9 to save up to $550 on your place.
Meet the OpRisk North America Advisory Board
These industry professionals have volunteered their time and effort to help develop our OpRisk North America conference. Their dedication is critical to the success of the event and ensuring high-level quality content is provided to attendees. Our esteemed advisors are:
Graeme FarrellGlobal Head, Operational Risk Management Framework, JP MORGAN CHASE
Aengus HallinanManaging Director, Head of Operational Risk, Americas and Global IB, CREDIT SUISSE
Deborah HrvatinManaging Director, Head of Operational Risk Management Americas, DEUTSCHE BANK
Jodi RichardHead of OpRisk, US Bank
Kathleen M StackSVP, Operational Risk, HSBC NORTH AMERICA
Key themes for the 2017 conference include:
- The shift to the new standardized measurement approach (SMA) and its impact on the current operational risk framework
- The future of operational risk modeling
- Changing regulatory environment and its impact on operational risk
- The three lines of defense: reviewing the implementation model
- Stress testing and scenario creation: CCAR and DFAST
- Emerging and geopolitical risks
- Financial crime: convergence of AML and Fraud
- Quantifying operational risk
- Deriving business value from operational risk
The latest news from Operational Risk:
Follow us on Twitter:Tweets from https://twitter.com/OpRiskandReg/lists/risk