OpRisk North America
March 13-16, New York Marriott Marquis
Risk.net's award-winning OpRisk North America is back for its 19th year, and once again our industry finds itself in the spotlight. High-profile cyber-attacks, massive operational risk losses, conduct risk and the future of op risk modelling are the key themes that will be high on the agenda for this must-attend conference.
As always this year's conference will reflect the ebb and flow of industry trends in op risk and will gather 450+ senior operational risk directors from leading top-tier banks, buy-side firms and regulators from across the globe.
The event will see 80+ industry thought leaders delve into everything from establishing a firm-wide risk taxonomy and GRC to reducing errors and misses, register your place today to ensure that you are at the forefront of op risk management.
Early bird rates end January 27!
Meet the OpRisk North America Advisory Board
These industry professionals have volunteered their time and effort to help develop our OpRisk North America conference. Their dedication is critical to the success of the event and ensuring high-level quality content is provided to attendees. Our esteemed advisors are:
Deborah HrvatinManaging Director, Head of Operational Risk Management Americas, DEUTSCHE BANK
Graeme FarrellGlobal Head, Operational Risk Management Framework, JP MORGAN CHASE
Lori MillerManaging Director, Head of Operational Risk, Investments, AIG
Jodi RichardHead of OpRisk, US Bank
Aengus HallinanManaging Director, Head of Operational Risk, Americas and Global IB, CREDIT SUISSE
Kathleen M StackSVP, Operational Risk, HSBC NORTH AMERICA
Key themes for the 2017 conference include:
- The shift to the new standardized measurement approach (SMA) and its impact on the current operational risk framework
- The "new normal": Convergence of operational and cyber security risk
- Changing regulatory environment and its impact on operational risk
- The three lines of defense: reviewing the implementation model
- Stress testing and scenario creation: CCAR and DFAST
- Emerging and geopolitical risks
- Financial crime: convergence of AML and Fraud
- Quantifying operational risk
- Deriving business value from operational risk
Latest news from Operational Risk:
Follow us on Twitter:Tweets from https://twitter.com/OpRiskandReg/lists/risk