OpRisk North America
Benchmark best practices and innovation with the largest global community of operational risk experts.
Focussing on 6 key themes:
The new BAU
Third party risk
World-class op risk
Now we've gone virtual, what's new?
- Think Tanks: exchange insights with your industry peers on pressing challenges from the impact of COVID-19 through to cyber risk and the evolution of op risk
- Cyber Risk (Virtual) Congress: keep up to speed with practical tools that your firm can use to fend against hacks and attacks with contributions from Commerzbank, SocGen, and Wells Fargo
- Climate risk panel: understand how firms are quantifying climate risk, from stress testing and CSR through to asset-liability
- Mental health and pandemic briefing: in an era of crisis, remote working and economic stability, how can your firm effectively manage the associated risk?
- Resiliency Clinic (Chatham House Rules): how does your firm rate your own internal approach and do you measure up to regulatory expectations?
- Black tie virtual cocktail party and meet the author book launch
Cyber Risk Summit (Oct 19-20)
2019 was by far the worst year on record for cyber breaches. According to the Ponemon Institute’s 2019 Cost of a Data Breach Report, the average cost of a data breach reached its highest to date at $3.92 million.
The sheer number of breaches increased by an imposing 54% in the first half of 2019, with nearly 4,000 publicly disclosed breaches during that time. In total, more than 4.1 billion records have been exposed this year.
Join this dedicated stream across October 19-20 to understand how your firm can quantify and mitigate cyber risk. Hear from industry experts actively finding and implementing new solutions and strategies to fend against cyber hacks and attacks, encouraging robust data governance and ensuring compliance.