OpRisk North America
This industry must-attend conference gathers 400+ senior operational risk directors from leading tier 1 banks, buy-side firms and regulators from across the globe.
MD, financial risk management, CRO, futures and forex
Joe Iraci is a Managing Director at TD Ameritrade where he heads the Financial Risk Management team. Prior to this position he headed the Financial Markets Services Group, and the Corporate Risk team. Prior to joining TD Ameritrade Joe held several senior risk management positions within Fidelity Investments at both Fidelity Employer Services Corporation and Fidelity Brokerage Company. Joe previously had been the Head, New Business Operations, UBS AG, and the Regional Head Americas / Deputy Global Head of Operational Risk at Deutsche bank AG, a position he assumed from heading the Business Risk Management for Deutsche Bank's Corporate Trust and Agency Services business. Prior to joining Deutsche Bank, Joe had been a Bank Examiner with the FDIC and served in the United States Marine Corps. Joe completed his undergraduate studies at St. John's University and received his MBA from New York University.
Managing Director- Global Head of Institutional Clients Group Operational Risk Management
Deborah Hrvatin is a Managing Director and the Global Head of Institutional Clients Group (ICG) Operational Risk Management at Citigroup, reporting to the ICG Chief Risk Officer. Deborah is responsible for improving risk management, strengthening controls, and enabling profitable growth within risk appetite. Deborah joined Citigroup in July 2017 from Deutsche Bank where she most recently was Managing Director and Head of Operational Risk for the Americas and the Global Corporate Finance division. During her 21 year tenure at Deutsche Bank, Deborah held numerous other roles including Head of Operational Risk for the Corporate Banking and Securities division where she was responsible for developing and implementing the division's operational risk management, supervision and information security framework. Deborah also held leadership roles within the business, including Chief Operating Officer for Deutsche Bank's Global Securitization Group.
Prior to joining Deutsche Bank in 1999, Deborah was an Equities Controller with Bankers Trust Company and also served as a Commissioned Bank Examiner with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Deborah received her BBA and MBA in International Finance from Hofstra
Americas Head of Surveillance
We’re gearing up for 2020! Here’s a snapshot of what we’re introducing for next year:
- Building ORM Summit: gain the practical tools you need to achieve ORM excellence
- Benchmarking non-financial risk management: pinpoint the key indicators highlighting best practices in operational risk management
- Dedicated content zones: explore exciting new technologies and concepts with AI, Fincrime and Future Risks content zones
Learn how to:
- Build a robust operational risk framework
- Maintain compliance in an evolving regulatory landscape
- Innovate with the exciting new technologies paving the way for next generation operational risk management
- Identify how your firm can implement a strong conduct risk programme
- Prepare for a cyber-attack or data breach
- Manage emerging risks from climate change through to technology risk
- Develop and measure key risk indicators
- Effectively carry out risk and control-self assessments
- Build resiliency across your business units
- Benchmarking best practices in non-financial risk with your industry peers
- Gaining crucial insight into how the regulators are evolving to suit the digital paradigm
- Keeping up-to-speed with the leading innovators in this space that are pushing operational risk to encompass new approaches and technologies
- Visual demonstrations highlighting the most cutting edge solutions on the market
- Crucial insight into the shifting landscape of emerging risk
- Hall of Horrors Summit where leading industry experts will bring the future of risk to life
- Building Operational Risk Summit to gain unrivalled expertise on how leading firms are developing and rolling out successful programmes across their lines of defence
- AI, ML and Analytics Zone highlighting the brightest and most forward thinking solutions in this space
- FinCrime Zone where thought leaders will gather to map out how best to mitigate against financial crime in the era of all things digital
Benefit from our tailored sponsorship packages to:
- Highlight your brand and gain unrivalled visibility to the global operational risk community through multi-media packages that span our journals, events, reports and webinars
- Demonstrate thought leadership by joining our expert steering committee, offering a case study or presentation, joining one of our topical panels or sponsoring a stream or content stage
- Host a coffee station, smoothie bar or doughnut wall cementing your brand in a more creative approach that leaves a lasting impression
- Have a stand in our interactive exhibition area
- Gain unrivalled face time with your target audience with a breakfast briefing, workshop or lunch
To succeed today, financial institutions require world-class solutions that integrate people, processes, information and technology for the front office, middle office and operations. Bloomberg Professional services – the Bloomberg Terminal® and our enterprise data management and integration services – provide real-time data, breaking news, in-depth research and powerful analytics to help financial professionals make smarter, faster and more informed decisions.
Bloomberg helps clients navigate the increasingly complex liquidity, regulatory and accounting disclosure landscape, with a diverse suite of solutions that combine high-quality data, unparalleled market analytics and best-in-class service. No matter the challenge, Bloomberg is a trusted partner for the journey through ever-shifting regulatory complexity.
Find out more here.
About CME Group
As the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) enables clients to trade futures, cash and OTC markets, optimize portfolios, and analyze data – empowering market participants worldwide to efficiently manage risk and capture opportunities. CME Group exchanges offer the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural products and metals The company offers futures trading through the CME Globex® platform, fixed income trading via BrokerTec and foreign exchange trading on the EBS platform. In addition, it operates one of the world's leading central counterparty clearing providers, CME Clearing. With a range of pre- and post-trade products and services underpinning the entire lifecycle of a trade, CME Group also offers optimization and reconciliation services through TriOptima, and trade processing services through TraianaAs the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) enables clients to trade futures, options, cash and OTC markets, optimize portfolios, and analyze data – empowering market participants worldwide to efficiently manage risk and capture opportunities. CME Group exchanges offer the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural products and metals. The company offers futures and options on futures trading through the CME Globex® platform, fixed income trading via BrokerTec and foreign exchange trading on the EBS platform. In addition, it operates one of the world's leading central counterparty clearing providers, CME Clearing. With a range of pre- and post-trade products and services underpinning the entire lifecycle of a trade, CME Group also offers optimization and reconciliation services through TriOptima, and trade processing services through Traiana.
HSBC Global Markets offer sophisticated 24-hour coverage across our main trading and sales platforms in London, New York and Hong Kong, and we provide a wide range of solutions for our Corporate and Institutional clients. Our knowledge of local markets, coupled with HSBC's global reach, enables us to provide a comprehensive and bespoke service across every major asset class.
We provide access to Equities, Fixed Income including Credit and Rates, Foreign Exchange, Commodities and Prime Services, in addition to Research, across both developed and emerging markets.
As a global investor, by partnering with us you'll benefit from HSBC's local knowledge in over 60 countries, balanced by our understanding of global economics.
Find out more about our solutions or explore our thought leadership series on the Dealing Room of Tomorrow.
State Street Global Exchange helps our clients lower costs, manage risk, enhance performance and raise assets. We're addressing these challenges by helping our clients manage and make sense of data, transforming it into opportunities that help generate value and actionable insights. We offer solutions that help client business models evolve.
Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory helps organizations turn critical and complex business issues into opportunities for growth, resilience and long-term advantage. Our market-leading teams help our clients manage strategic, financial, operational, technological, and regulatory risk to enhance enterprise value, while our experience in mergers and acquisitions, fraud, litigation and reorganizations helps clients emerge stronger and more resilient.
BNP Paribas is a leader in banking and financial services and has a long association with the official institutions' sector. The Group is present in nearly 75 countries globally enabling clients to benefit from a range of services including corporate & institutional banking; asset servicing and asset management. www.bnpparibas.com Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutionals. We strive to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing, flow banking, financial advisory, global markets, risk management and the securities services requirements of the world's leading Official Institutions. CIB is a leader in distribution of Sovereign Debt and has dedicated coverage and sales teams for Official Institutions clients across all regions. www. cib.bnpparibas.com, www.securities.bnpparibas.com